In Livescale, a Live video event is called an "Event".
To create an event, log in into your account on the Livescale platform.
Step 1: Create an Event
On the left hand-side, click on the "Events" tab to access the events page.
- Click on "Create an Event". You will be directed to the event creation processus.
Step 2: Set the Event Title, URL, and Date
- Title: The title of your event, this will also be used on the browser tab, social media posts, and the homescreen
- URL: Choose a short URL slug to describe your event. Note that it may not be modified once the event has been created.
- Notes: You can add personal notes here to remind you about important things on the day of the event.
- Date & Time: Set the date & time of your event. It must be set at least 30 min before the going live time.
Step 3: Customize the Event
- Banner: Choose a banner that is bold and represents your brand. This will be shown on the homescreen and on social media posts.
- Logo: Choose an icon, ideally your logo to feature as a Favicon. This will be shown in the browser tab.
- Color Options: Choose the color of your interface.
- Before Event Description: Write a short description of your event for people visiting the landing page prior to the event.
- Thank You Message: Write a thank you message to thank your audience after the live event.
Step 4: Select your Collection
- Select a Collection: Select a collection of products to be displayed and sold during your live shopping event.
- Create your Event: Press on "Create Event" to create your event.
Step 5: Event Finalization
Your event has now been created!
You can now go to the Control Room to prepare your video workflow and go live! Before your event, make sure to practice connecting your smartphone or camera of choice to the Livescale platform.