You've now created your first event! It's now time to go LIVE!
Step 1: Go in the Control Room
The Control Room is where you can publish your live event. There are 3 sections in the Control Room :
- Analytics Tab: Here you can see real-time analytics of your event such as Viewers, Emoticons clicks, Buy now clicks, Orders placed, Sales.
- Video Preview: The video preview allows you to see the video feed prior to going live, and to monitor it throughout the duration of the live event.
- Moderator Panel: The moderator panel allows you to monitor the chat, display announcements, deleted messages, and ban users.
Before going live, you need to start your video preview ("Start the Preview" button). This process takes less than 90 seconds.
Step 2: Preview the incoming video feed
When the video engine is ready (the event is now in "Preview"), you can start sending your live video from your capture/streaming system.
To do so you need to enter 2 pieces of information in your chosen streaming app:
- RTMP Link: The RTMP link is the secret link to display to your live event. Do not share it with anyone.
- Stream Key: The stream key is by default "stream". It should be placed in the appropriate field, or placed after the RTMP url using /stream.
As soon as the platform receives the video, the status label of the preview is "Incoming Feed". The platform is now checking your live video feed quality, in order to allow you to go live.
As soon as the quality check is done, you'll see the video appearing in the video window, as well as the technical details about your live video feed. You're now ready to go live.
Step 3: Connecting to the Moderator
It is now time to connect to the moderator chat. Simply enter a name (ideally your brand's name) and press Log In to connect into the moderator. You will now be able to monitor comments in real time and interact with your audience.
Step 4: Going Live
You can now decide to go live whenever you want by clicking on the "Go live" button, at the bottom right corner of the Video Preview module. Once you confirm on the pop-up screen, Livescale will automatically open up the LIVE Shopping event to your audience.
Once you are live, you will notice the runtime of your live event in the top tab of the control room.
Step 5: Closing the Event
As soon as your live event is finished, you simply need to click on "End live" and confirm the action on the pop-up screen to close access to the LIVE Shopping event. You will then be redirected to the analytics page where you can analyze all the data gathered during your LIVE Shopping event!