To edit a user's permissions on your Livescale account, log in to console.livescale.tv and click on your account name in the bottom-left corner of the console. Select Users Permission, click on the Ellipsis button, and select Edit. On the following page, edit the user's email and/or permissions and click on the Save button once done.
Articles in this section
- How can I access Livescale?
- What are the different user roles?
- Where can I check my store settings?
- I want to update my profile
- How do I change my login email address?
- I forgot my password
- How can I add a user to my account?
- How can I edit a user's permissions?
- How do I delete a user from my account?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Please sign in to leave a comment.