Mastering Larix Broadcaster is a key part of launching your first live event.
Created by Softvelum, Larix Broadcaster is a free Livestreaming App available on the App Store, the Play Store, and the Microsoft Store.
It’s streamlined interface and ease of use makes it a perfect candidate for your live event.
To begin, download Larix Broadcaster from your select store using one of the links below:
- Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/larix-broadcaster/id1042474385
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wmspanel.larix_broadcaster
- Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/larix-broadcaster/9nblggh52b1b
Once downloaded on your device, simply follow the next steps to set Larix Broadcaster with Livescale and start your first live!
1. Launch Larix Broadcaster from the homescreen.
2. Go to the Control Room of one of your events on the Livescale console and select Larix as your Streaming App.
3. Scan the QR code on your phone with your camera or copy this URL in the Larix settings.
This QR code will appear in the control room after selecting Larix as your preferred streaming tool
4. Open Larix on your phone and press the round button to start the live.
5. Press the "Go Live" button the console, wait for a couple seconds, and then your phone screen should appear on the Livescale Console.
6. You are now going live with Larix ! You can adjust the different settings for the video and audio directly on the app.