The video preview runs indefinitely as long as it is receiving a video feed. If no feed is received for 15 minutes, the video preview will automatically close and you will have to start it again.
Articles in this section
- How to connect your smartphone to Livescale using Larix
- How to stream with Streamyard?
- Broadcasting your live event to social media platforms
- What are the available Aspect Ratios that can be used with Livescale?
- Video is Black when Streaming from Livescale App
- How long does the Video Preview run?
- How to stream to two stores simultaneously using Larix
- What streaming apps can I use?
- How to do an Interview Mode using Zoom
- How can I fix video cuts and glitches during a live event?