Streamyard is a streaming tool you can use to connect your video feed to Livescale with both Live videos and pre-recorded videos.
Connect Streamyard to Livescale
1. Once you've created an event, go to your event's Control Room on the Livescale Console. In the box on the left-side, while selecting your streaming app, choose "Other". A Stream URL and Stream Key will appear on your screen.
2. Open Streamyard on your desktop and after setting your account, go to Destinations > Add a destination > Custom RTMP.
3. Copy the Stream URL and the Stream Key from the Livescale Console and paste them into the highlighted boxes in Streamyard.
4. Then to create your event with Streamyard, go to Broadcasts > Create event > Select your destination and choose the Custom RTMP you just created .
5. You will then enter the studio. Then, at the top-right of your screen, click on "Go live".
6. Go back to the Livescale console, wait for the video to connect and when you're ready press Go live!
Once you've added Livescale as an RTMP server, you can find it in your saved destinations and won't need to configure the connection again !