Dolby On is a free audio recorder and sound editor app that also has live streaming capabilities. It is easy to use and even easier to connect to Livescale for your next live shopping event.
1. Download Dolby On on your mobile device.
To begin, download Dolby On from your select store using one of the links below:
2. Go to your event's Control Room on the Livescale Dashboard and select "Others" in the streaming app options dropdown.
Locate your event's RTMP Link and Stream Key. You will need this information shortly.
3. Launch Dolby On on your mobile device.
- Switch to Livestream mode by clicking on the button to the right of the microphone.
- Click on the middle button.
- Click on Setup.
- Select the Custom Platform (RTMP) option.
- Click the links button.
- Enter your event's RTMP Link and Stream Key, which you identified earlier, and click Done.
- Click on the Go Live button. Your video feed will come through in the Livescale Control Room in a few seconds. You are now sending a video feed to your Control Room, but you are not yet live on Livescale.