Larix Broadcaster is a free live streaming app that is easy to use and even easier to connect to Livescale. Its streamlined interface and ease of use makes it the perfect candidate for your live shopping events!
1. Download Larix Broadcaster on your mobile device.
To begin, download Larix Broadcaster from your select store using one of the links below:
2. Launch Larix Broadcaster.
3. If you are using Larix for the first time, set up the most optimal audio and video settings.
Watch our tutorial video here:
4. Go to the Control Room of one of your events on the Livescale Console and select Larix as your streaming app.
5. Scan the QR code on your phone with your camera or copy the broadcast URL directly into the Larix settings.
To quickly connect your phone to Livescale, scan the QR code provided:
Alternatively, to manually add a new broadcast destination on Larix:
Navigate to "Connections".
Add a new connection by tapping the "+" icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
Fill up the first two text fields with the information provided by the Livescale Console.
The name of your connection can be anything, like Livescale.
The Stream URL is provided by the Livescale Console once the video engine is launched.
- Click "Save" and you're ready to go!
6. Open Larix on your phone and press the round button to start broadcasting.
7. Press the "Go Live" button in the console, wait for a couple seconds, and then the video feed from your phone should appear on the Livescale Console.