Note: This article contains information related to the old Livescale experience, which has been deprecated, and it may no longer be applicable.
To participate in the chat during a live shopping event, users must consent to respect the Livescale code of conduct via the following pop-up:
Please see below for the full code of conduct.
Code of Conduct
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard. Our goal is for it to be an open and safe place to chat, exchange, where everyone can feel comfortable. We encourage your feedback and aim to moderate and respond to your comments as soon as possible.
The following Code of conduct is here to protect the integrity of our community, and we reserve the right to suspend any user at any time for any conduct that we determine to be inappropriate or harmful. Such actions will include and are not limited to the removal of messages and/or suspension of access to the chat.
In addition to the age limit, 16 years old, the following behaviors are prohibited in our chat:
- Profanity/abuse: Profane, vulgar, racist or abusive/insulting chat. Do not engage in retaliatory chat, as this will likely result in sanctions for both users. We do have a feature by which certain profane or otherwise unacceptable words are filtered out. Attempting to bypass this filter is also against chat rules.
- Begging/solicitation: Repeatedly asking for free products, or other incentives than the ones already offered.
- Flooding: The sending of multiple and frequent messages through chat in order to drown out legitimate chat.
- Commercial use: It is strictly prohibited to use chat for any commercial promotion whatsoever, including making any statements which promote any third-party services or products.
- Malicious behavior: Chat cannot be used for any malicious or offensive behavior, including but not limited to collusion, fraud or spam. Users shall not make statements about our brand that are untrue or would reasonably be considered to be derogatory or critical. Users should be generally aware of the feelings of other users and staff, and should act in a respectful manner.
- Personal information sharing: Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
When we examine a chat complaint, we look at all chat involved, as well as context. We take appropriate action in all cases where a user is in violation of the code of conduct.
And by logging into the chat, you explicitly validate the terms and conditions of this code of conduct.