Note: This article contains information related to the old Livescale experience, which has been deprecated, and it may no longer be applicable.
Total number of concurrent unique viewers.
A unique viewer is a viewer who has initiated at least one session during the live.
If they close the browser and revisit the live more than once, that person counts as one unique viewer if they use the same browser.
- Number of likes clicked on your live shopping event.
- This is symbolized by the heart icon in the bottom right corner of your video.
- Number of times any of your products received a click.
- Number of orders placed during your live shopping event.
- Number of sales in monetary value generated during your live shopping event.
Note: The Orders and Sales values are only collected in the integrated checkout solution.